Site Inactive
Membership
Ice and Fire
HTML Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinoJ

re: Awesome Guild

I just want to thank you all for being so awesome! It is not easy to run a guild and I am very lucky to have gathered so many nice people. Everything in our guild is based on trust and I am glad I can trust you. I am also glad I have not lost faith in people after our bank robbery. I am glad to see everyone helping each other and being so friendly it makes me not regret all the time and gold I have spent to keep this guild going. Keep up the good work! We are growing in numbers and there is more to do for everyone and I am always keeping an eye on chat so I know who is doing what and no one shall be forgotten.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild ranks by NinoJ 3433 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderUpdate 6 by NinoJ 3433 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderTrials by NinoJ 3448 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSkyshard hunt by NinoJ 3453 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAwesome Guild by NinoJ 3464 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online